One of the features that sets Costa Rican Language Academy (CRLA) apart from other Spanish studies abroad programs is that we can work with groups of any size. Rather than focusing solely on individual students or small groups, we have the resources to accommodate university or high school groups, often a few at a time.
Thanks to our long history in operation and many local contacts, we can offer many options to those who choose to visit Costa Rica to study. We are happy to build custom group programs where you can combine Spanish lessons with a wide variety of activities and excursions!
Simply depending on the size of your group, the ages involved, and the existing level of Spanish language knowledge, your custom group Spanish language immersion programs could include:
- Traditional language instruction: Spanish lessons are given in small groups within classrooms, which forms the foundation for all of the other learning activities available across Costa Rica.
- Cooking lessons: Few who visit can resist taking a few classes in local cooking, so they can take the tastes of Costa Rica home with them to share with friends and family.
- Latin dancing classes: Latin dance continues to be popular around the world and is a skill that could be useful in many different situations during a person’s life.
- Service learning: CRLA believes strongly in giving back to the local community. We organize volunteer programs to orphanages, soup kitchens, primary schools or animal rescue centers, to allow students to further their studies while lending a helping hand.
- Road trips: The CRLA campus is located just outside of the capital San José, but we can arrange accommodations and study anywhere in Costa Rica. If you want to take your Spanish language immersion programs on the road, we will gladly organize a unique program for you.
- Homestay: Students can have a richer experience of the culture and the language if they stay with local families that we’ve selected for their friendly, welcoming nature and love of their country.
No matter what your group’s goals are we can accommodate them at CRLA, while still providing one of the best Spanish language immersion programs you could hope for. Our goal is that every student increases their mastery of the Spanish language, while also gaining greater appreciation for Costa Rica and the local culture.
Whether your group is big or small, contact CRLA to learn more!